About Tiina Sivori
Hello - and thank you for visiting this website !
I am a Scandinavian therapist with 30 years massage experience. My first introduction and training in classical (Swedish) massage was
in Finland in 1980 - 1982, as a part of cosmetologist training.
Later on, travels took me to Norway where I lived for over 20 years.
Here, I worked within staging before taking up higher education. After completing
a postgraduate degree in geography, hydrology, I worked as a hydrologist.
Throughout the different career paths, I continued my massage practice and further learning.
During years of aikido, yoga and qi gong practice, my interest for
massage gained new depth, with increasing focus and emphasis on energy work and body awareness.
Cutting a long story short...
After the birth of my second child and moving to UK I finally took the plunge to make
massage and energy work a full time occupation. This resulted in Detox & Relax Massage Therapies.
My qualifications include:
- ITEC Diploma in Anatomy, Physiology and Holistic Massage
- ITEC Diploma in Indian Head Massage
- FHT Diploma in Deep Tissue Massage
- FHT Diploma in Thai Yoga Massage
Hip and Pelvis
- Certified by JING Advanced Massage + Training
Advanced Soft Tissue Release and Articulation Techniques
- Certified by Cameron Reid Training / NLSSM
Introduction to Myofascial Release Part 1
with John Annan
- Certified by PhysioUK
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Certified by MGM Training
- Complementary Therapists Association, CThA
- Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council, CNHC
The most important thing, apart from the quality of touch is the rapport between client and therapist,
built on understanding and trust. My promise to my clients is :
Just as each person is unique, so is each massage bespoke and customized for you.
- To always focus on and listen to you.
- Never give a hurried or impersonal treatment.
- To do the best I can.
Thanks for your interest !
COPYRIGHT © 2008 - 2021 | DETOX & RELAX - Massage therapies in Aylesbury, Bucks